* Full Name: Aumaimah hamaid Abdullah Aladly
* Gender: Female
* Nationality: Iraqi
* Date of Birth: 6/October/1976 .
* Place of birth: Baghdad, Iraq
* Material Status: Marred .
* Address: Iraq/ Baghdad / Al-Mustansiriyah university/ college of arts/ information and library department .
* e-mail : email@example.com
* PhD. In Information and Library Science, Al-Mustansiriyah University- college of arts- Information and Library department : 2011.
* M.A. In Information and Library Science, Al-Mustansiriyah University- college of arts- Information and Library department : 2005
* B.A.: In Library and Information Science, Al-Mustansiriyah University- college of arts- Information and Library department : 1999.
* B. A. in public low, University of Baghdad – College of Law : 2004.
1. Teaching Methods – Al-Mustansiriyah university – college of education – teaching methods unit :5-19/2/2005.
2. Computer Skills – Al-Mustansiriyah university – Computer Center : 5 – 31/8/2000.
3. English course for beginners : Al-Mustansiriyah university – college of arts – language center : 27/2/1999 – 31/5/ 1999 .
4. certification for having demonstrated basic computer hardware, software and internet knowledge and skills through the successful completion of the examinations comprising (IC3)in (21- February -2011)/ CERTIPIORT.
5. Certificate in the basic human right training course / ministry of human rights – national institute of human rights, (24-26/9/2009).
Membership in Scientific Societies:
1- Membership in The Iraqi Association of Library and Information since : 1999.
2- Membership in the Iraqi Society for Information Technology : 2006.
3- Membership in the bar association : 2004.
1. Information Technology application and its importance in the development the scientific and practical skills for students in the information and libraries department of the Iraqi universities, search for (PHD), 2011.
2. The Arabic sites on the international network of information (INTERNET): survey study. Search for master, 2004.
3. Public libraries in the city of Baghdad: a survey study. Search for (BA) degree,1999.
4. E-learning : benefits, obstacles to its spread, and the potential applied locally. Journal of the Faculty of Education, no21, decamber,2007.
5. The Impact of information technology on human resources that work on the university libraries. World Conference on Higher Education that held in Iraq – Erbil – for the period 11-13 / 12/2007.
1 – Lecture at the college of Veterinary Medicine / University of Baghdad /teaching of the principles of the computer, and the subject of human rights / 2004-2005.
2 – Lecture at the college of Engineering / University of Mustansiriya / teaching of the principles of the computer, and the subject of human rights / 2004-2005 / 2005-2006.
3 – a lawyer in the Court of Appeals for the presidency years (2005-2006-2007).
4 – president of women’s rights / Rusafa: Baghdad for the years (2004-2008).
5 – Lecture at the college of Arts / Mustansiriya University / Department of Information and Library / Teaching Information Technology for the years (2006-2007).
6 – Lecture at the college of Arts / Mustansiriya University / Department of English, and the Department of French Language / Teaching principles of computer-year (2007-2012).
7 – Director of Information Department at the college of Arts / University of Mustansiriya / for the years (2008-2011).
8- Director of the Library of the Faculty of Administration and Economics / University of Karbalaa / Iraq (February 2012 …)
9- Professor of information technology / Business Administration / Faculty of Administration and Economics / University of Karbalaa ,( 2012-2013)(2013-2014).
Lecture at the University of Mustansiriya / college of Arts / Department of Information and Library science to teach information technology.
Conferences & Symposiums:
1-the first conference of the Association of Library and Information / Library Association:
Kurdistan Region / Erbil / May 2006
2- the Fifth Conference of the Egyptian Library Association / Cairo: March 2007.
3-Fourth Annual Scientific Conference / College of Arts / University of Mosul / May 2007.
4-World Conference on Higher Education / Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research / Iraq / Erbil / December 2007.
5- Fifth Annual Scientific Conference / College of Arts / University of Mosul / September 2008.
6-The sixteenth Annual Scientific Conference / college of Arts / University of Mustansiriya / October 2009.
7-The seventeenth Annual Scientific Conference college of Arts / University of Mustansiriya / October 2010.