This study is trying to highlight on the issue of range the impact of banking services profitable non on performance banking and the application in the commercial banks and the Iraqi government under the environmental changes taking place in the country.
The researcher chose two banks (Rasheed and Rafidaen) as representing the largest banks in the banking system the government in Iraq and being the public key to achieve economic stability and social and political.
The process of providing banking services are Non profitable Important for individuals and society as they help to achieve the public good, and the banks because it helps banks, which seeks to achieve a successful banking performance in winning customers and reduce waste resources available to the bank and to adapt to the environment and achieve the goals efficiently and effectively.
The problem of the study the range of the impact of banking services are Non profitable on banking performance indicators is whether it was positive or negative ( lead to weakening of the bank’s ability to evolve ). To achieve the objectives of the study have been formulated with the methodology required to plot default reflects the relations influential between the variables of the study, which resulted in a major two hypotheses :
Split from the major first premise seven hypotheses -sub to Showing the relationship between the banking services Non profitable on banking performance indicators The rest of the hypotheses measuring the impact of this relationship on the indicators of banking performance.
Was to rely on a set of methods and statistical tools which used data obtained in the application of the study.
The study found a set of conclusions, including the following : —
1. Despite the many sufferings government commercial banks than twice the modern techniques adopted in the provision of different banking services but it is in its first steps by the application of modern technology.
2. exposes The results of the statistical analysis of the existence of positive moral relationship, which refers to the Non- impact of banking services are Non profitable on banking performance.
3. exposes The results of the statistical analysis of the existence Correlation is positive and strong morale between banking services Non profitable and banking performance.
The study concluded a series of recommendations that are consistent
with the findings presented and help to develop and progress in the performance of the bank’s current and future , including :
1) the need to regulate the process of introducing modern techniques in a scientific manner and more structured than it is in place now.
2) the need to subjection staff to training continues to increase and maintain the efficiency and effectiveness of individual performance with a sample of the study.
3) the need to regulate the distribution of banking services Non profitable and facilitate the bank’s customers through the agency of a special award to the buildings (for exchange only) belonging to the senior management of each service banking services are not profitable, for example / pensions agency agreement to a building is independent and affiliated to the Department of Retirement Assembly and is the rate for the salaries and benefits of retirees and all advances just as well as the case for the salaries of displaced persons and other services.